2023-24 Eligibility (begins Monday, May 22, 2023)
7th -12th Grade Parents & Students
Each year Alabama High School Athletic Association (AHSAA) requires a current physical exam along with eligibility paperwork prior to participation in any school athletic activity.
The AHSAA eligibility process is online through the DragonFlyMax website. View the Dragon Fly parent portal on how to get started and tutorials on how to navigate the DragonFly website. Please use the DragonFly online parent tutorials linked above if you have any questions about the DragonFly process.
There is also a mobile app for your phone.
A list of required forms for participation is below and must be completed on the DragonFly website. AHSAA requires that every athlete must have a current physical (within the last year) on the AHSAA physical form in order to participate.
Athletes must have all forms on file and students must be fully enrolled in the ‘23-24 school year before they participate in any summer or seasonal workouts/practices with their teams.
- Medical & Demographic Information (electronic form)
- Electronic Signature Agreement (electronic form)
- Consent Health Information (electronic form)
- Concussion Information (electronic form)
- Participant Agreement, Consent, Release, and Venue (electronic form)
- Preparticipation Physical Evaluation and Examination Form
- Page 1-electronic form and must have student and parent signature along with date
- Page 2-upload form and must have students name, date, and signed by a MD or DO
- Birth Certificate (upload – must have English translation if a foreign birth certificate)
- NFHS Sportsmanship Certificate (upload & instructions on how to complete in link)
- Randolph Athletic Permission & Transportation (electronic form)
Please contact Trey Hatfield at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.